"When you feel your best, you perform your best!"
In order to achieve overall wellness, we must address the areas causing the trouble. With regular massage, you are able to decrease pain and increase longevity. Only a few benefits of massage include:
- Decreased muscle soreness
- Increased range of motion
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
Massage can also help a specific number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Enhance immunity.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.